Have you circled Lake Superior by car, motorcycle, bicycle, boat or even on foot? Then join the Circle Tour Club. It’s easy and free, and your trip report will help other travelers plan their own adventures around the Lake.
- A free window cling of the Circle Tour logo for your vehicle, boat or motorcycle.
- Certificate of Circle Tour completion.
- Your trip report on this website with others who have completed the Circle Tour.
To become a member of the Circle Tour Club, you need only to have completed travel around the lake, either in one trip or with a collection of trips. Then, submit your trip report below to help other travelers. You’ll receive the certificate and window cling in 4-6 weeks.
Note: Your email and mailing address will NOT be published.
Suggested Travel Questions for you to answer:
- Which way is the best way to travel the Circle Route – Clockwise or Counterclockwise?
- Which part of the lake offered you the friendliest welcome?
- What surprised you the most during your trip around the lake?
- What do you recommend as the optimum length for a full Circle Tour Trip?
- If you had a chance to revisit one area for a week, where would you choose?
- Where is the best high spot from which to view or photograph Lake Superior?