Tour completed on Sept. 14, 2014, beginning and ending in Duluth, MN.
- Loved having suggestions on where to stay.
- Never did find a good spot for pictures of the lighthouse in Superior, WI.
- Agawa Bay Visitor Center was very nice and informative.
- Add comment in publications that you have to have a state park sticker to eat at the Brew Camp restaurant outside of Paradise. Long enough two-way trip for nothing.
- Loved going up the Au Sable Lighthouse. Iíve never done that before.
- Appreciate any listing of where you can look for rocks. Most places seemed off limits.
- We stayed at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge and I regret not golfing. Maybe mention that it is mostly a golf resort in the writeup and also how much it would cost to rent clubs and golf a round.
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center was impressive and we should have allotted more time.
Beverly Galles, Richfield, MN